REDIF’s approach to Public Relations is to create, modify, enhance, and protect the business environment of REDIF clients through creating informed opinions in key audiences based on the creative presentation of truthful information.
The carefully balanced combination of knowledge of the local conditions, the innovative approach to communications, and the experience in work in international partnerships, enhance REDIF’s capabilities to effectively manage perceptions of key audiences. Adherence to stringent ethical standards, as well as the use of creative communications tools makes. REDIF capable of optimally satisfying the communications needs of its clients.” Chandan Kumar Maitra Founder & Secretary
Portfolio Management and Advisory Services
The REDIF Management Team has emerged as one of the largest player in west bengal advising various financial inclusion plan, and local and outer states people those are need to making asset for their family maintenance.
We have excelled by understanding our clients requirements and terms of risk / return expectations, based on which we suggest customized asset feedback recommendations. We also provide an integrated end-to-end customized asset feedback management solution for institutions in terms of advisory service, discretionary and non-discretionary back to back supports for management services.
And all is possible by Our entrepreneur Mr. C K Maitra’s vision views good directions & his team of REDIF like, Md Abdul Odud, Atiur Rahman, Arghadip Das, Aisa Bibi, Tarjema Bibi, Mursalim Sk, Rabiul, Rajesh Chatterjee, Rabikul, Abdul Hakim, , Miss. Suman Belel, Miss. Kanchan Agarwal, Christaine Ramose, Ramprasad Singha, Rahul Lumar Singh, Pathik Chakraborty, Aminul Hoque, Rajib Pramanik, Prakash Chandra Pal, Atanu Pal, Shyam Sardar, Imanul Saikh, Nazim Sk, and our also respected sir’s/Madam’s Mr. V R Srinivasan, Mr. Sajal Das, Mrs. Bhavya Guru, mR. Naveen Kumar Parnandi, Mr. Anil Kumar, Mr. Vivek Kumar (Sbi), and many more selfless supporter’s
We are the Rural Environmental Development & Implementation Foundation
With 6 years of rich experience in banking sector experienced with management/services/technical support 24X7, we at 3 Bank Bring forward our expertise by consistently delivering value to our investors/agents/executives/office staffs. We have a strong and proud lineage that traces back to the SBI/Yes Bank – PaynearBy Technologies/Payswifft Solution Pvt. Ltd. mPOS ATM Card Payments Platforms joint venture with Innoviti (Bangalore), Safexpay (Mumbai) – multiple India’s largest bank & cash supporting company through their high technological views with their software hardware support. We are a Joint Venture between bank & private sector Company, all of the world’s leading fund management companies.
With our network of over 222 points of acceptance across state of West Bengal & Jharkhand, we deliver value and nurture the trust of our vast and varied family of investors/agents/executives/office staffs.
Excellence has no substitute. And to ensure excellence right from the first stage of product development to the post-investment/development/rural people help stage, we are ably guided by our philosophy of ‘growth through innovation’ and our stable investment/development/rural people help policies. This dedication is what helps our customers achieve their financial objectives to earn for their families.
FUTURE PLAN FOR RUNNING AND NEXT YEAR: (2017-2018)
- Rural Banking BC/BF Activities (with Government Bank)
- Formation of the Kindergarten School on the basis of infrastructure and Educational Techniques.
- To Ensure Maximum coverage of children of the locality under the school.
- Implement a Scientific Fish-culture project for local economic development.
- Promotion of Food processing through establishing of food processing unite and promotion of entrepreneurship under food processing.
- Setting up of well equipped mental hospital and research institute.
- Agricultural promotion and crop up gradation in the locality.
- To establish vocational training institute.
- SHGs/JLGs Group that are maintained by Local educated Women’s.
- Aged/Elderly, Agriculture, Art & Culture, Children, Disaster Management, Education & Literacy, Environment & Forests,
- Health & Family Welfare, 12. HIV/AIDS, Human Rights, Legal
- Awareness & Aid,
- Labour & Employment,
- Micro Finance (SHGs), Nutrition, Right to Information &
- Advocacy, Rural Development & Poverty Alleviation, Sports,
- Urban Development & Poverty Alleviation,
- Vocational Training,
- Women’s Development & Empowerment.
We are now enable to provide some digital banking & Tax session service to rural people.
1. Yes Bank CSP,Electric Bill Payment by WBSEDCL
2. mPOS Machines By Payswiff, Super-Distributor/Distributor/Agents
3. SBI CSP
4. ICICI Bank CSP. Super-Distributor/Distributor
5. PAN Card Center,
6. GST Certification,
7. Income Tax E-Feeling,®
8. Disabilities Certification,®
9. Trade License Registration,®
10. E-way Bill Registration,®
11. PVT/LTD Company Registration ®