“REDIF’s approach to Public Relations is to create, modify, enhance, and protect the business environment of REDIF clients through creating informed opinions in key audiences based on the creative presentation of truthful information. The carefully balanced combination of knowledge of the local conditions, the innovative approach to communications, and the experience in work in international partnerships, enhance REDIF’s capabilities to effectively manage perceptions of key audiences. Adherence to stringent ethical standards, as well as the use of creative communications tools makes. REDIF capable of optimally satisfying the communications needs of its clients.”
Rural Environmental Development And Implementation Foundation, is a Voluntary Development Organization established for building capacities of people to enable them to participate in the process of their own development. Society believes that, people are the masters of their destiny, but the fact is they are not aware of their potentials and capacities. The reason is people were never treated as partners in the process. They were always treated as beneficiaries. Therefore; they have developed an attitude of dependency and helplessness. REDIF, as an organization strongly believes that; if empowered and get them organized, people can effectively participate in the process of development, and even they can own the entire process.
Society strongly believes that without people’s participation and involvement process of sustainable development cannot be initiated and sustained. Here, for us participation and involvement has a definite meaning. For us participation means involvement in decision making processes. Therefore; while organizing any activity, organization takes care that people are involved in this process of decision making. Once they are involved in this process of decision making it becomes easy for preparing them to contribute the resources. Participation in decision making and contribution of resources really gives the people a feeling that they are the partners in the process.
Finally REDIF Organization intends to initiate a process of self-sustained, self-reliant process of development in the communities. With this approach and strategies REDIF works with PEOPLE DOWN TO EARTH LEVEL.
Hence, if we want, can we changes our things. Come on the way of change the environment for rural public.
With The 15 numbers of Head Office Staff;
Name of Field Officers/Block. We could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives by us and our business and what’s unique about our process. What we write here should be something distinct and interesting about our business that sets it apart from others in the same industry.
C K Maitra
Founder & Secretary/Chief Functionary
Meet the Team
Something about the people who make our business go or our philosophy behind customer Our Expertise
And all is possible by Our entrepreneur Mr. C K Maitra’s vision views good directions & his team of REDIF like, Md Abdul Odud, Arghadip Das, Aisa Bibi, Tarjema Bibi, Mursalim Sk, Rabiul, Nazibor Rahaman, Atiur Rahman (Jharkhand), Rajesh Chatterjee, Rabikul, Sajid Sk, Mobarak Karim (Raja), Abdul Hakim, Rahul Kumar Sinha (Ranchi), Miss. Suman Belel (Hyderabad), Miss. Kanchan Agarwal (Hyderabad), Christaine Ramose (Berlin & Singapore), and our also respected Sir’s/Madam’s M. K. Jeishi (Assam), Mr. V R Srinivasan (Kranataka), Mr. Sajal Das (Kokata), Mr. Chandra Sekharan Garu (Andhra), Guru Gowda (Karnataka), and many more selfless supporter’s
Include a short bio with an interesting fact about the person.
- Rural Banking Business for Secured of Rural Public FUND with AEPS/BIO-METRIC Solutions.
- Payswifft Solution Pvt. Ltd. (Hyd.) mPOS Machines Sales & Services
- PaynearBy/Yes Bank /ICICI Bank/Redif Payments Kiosk AEPS CSP Money Wdl./Dep./Transfer/NEFT/IMPS & EKYC
- Educational Up-gradation of the Children by arranging Educational Facilities from a very primary level to even the ultimate university level.
- Need Based poverty Alleviation Intervention in the locality.
- Charitable Support to the Destitute.
- Ensuring alternative Income generation of local unemployed youth & Women.
- Vocational Skill Up-gradation of the youth.
- Ensuring Healthy and hygienic practices of the people of area.
- Agricultural Development through Scientific inputs and extension supports
- Ensuring preventive health care and treatment oriented developed health care facilities for the local people.
- Need based nutritional supports to local mothers and child.
- Socio-cultural Development of the citizens of locality.
FUTURE PLAN FOR RUNNING AND NEXT YEAR: (2018-2019)
- Rural Banking BC/BF Activities (with Government Bank)
- Formation of the Kindergarten School on the basis of infrastructure and Educational Techniques.
- To Ensure Maximum coverage of children of the locality under the school.
- Implement a Scientific Fish-culture project for local economic development.
- Promotion of Food processing through establishing of food processing unite and promotion of entrepreneurship under food processing.
- Setting up of well equipped mental hospital and research institute.
- Agricultural promotion and crop up gradation in the locality.
- To establish vocational training institute.
- SHGs/JLGs Group that are maintained by Local educated Women’s.
- Aged/Elderly, Agriculture, Art & Culture, Children, Disaster Management, Education & Literacy, Environment & Forests,
- Health & Family Welfare, 12. HIV/AIDS, Human Rights, Legal
- Awareness & Aid,
- Labour & Employment,
- Micro Finance (SHGs), Nutrition, Right to Information &
- Advocacy, Rural Development & Poverty Alleviation, Sports,
- Urban Development & Poverty Alleviation,
- Vocational Training,
- Women’s Development & Empowerment.