Unified Payments Interface (UPI)
It is an instant payment system to transfer money between two parties bank accounts. It is similar to NEFT or RTGS transfers in that way. It is developed by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI).
The different channels for transferring funds using UPI are:
- Transfer through Virtual ID
- Account Number + IFSC
- Mobile Number + MMID
- Aadhaar Number
- Collect / Pull money basis Virtual ID
Immediate payment service (IMPS)
Aadhar Enabled Payment System (AEPS)
- AADHAAR Enabled Payment System provides basic financial services (cash deposit,balance enquiry, cash withdrawal and remittance) at low cost access devices (called MicroATMs) maintained at Business correspondents in an inter-operable way. The 5 AADHAAR enabled basic types of banking transactions are:
- Cash Withdrawal
- Cash Deposit
- AADHAAR to AADHAAR Funds Transfer
- Balance Enquiry
- Gateway Authentication Service
The four AADHAAR enabled basic types of banking transactions are as follows:-
- Balance Enquiry
- Cash Withdrawal
- Cash Deposit
- AADHAAR to AADHAAR Funds Transfer
Aadhaar Payments Bridge System (APBS)
A centralised electronic benefit transfer system to undertake direct mandates from respective sponsor or accredited bank attached to various government departments for the purpose of disbursing entitlements using Aadhaar numbers.
Objectives of Aadhaar Payment Bridge System (APBS):
Aadhaar Payment Bridge Solution (APBS) will be used to
- Credit disbursements based on UID number,
- To sub-serve the goal of Government of India (GOI) and Reserve Bank of India (RBI) in furthering Financial Inclusion by way of processing government disbursement using Aadhaar number,
- To support various Schemes like NREGA, Social Security Pension, Handicapped Old Age Pension etc. of any Central or State Government bodies, to send financial details to the beneficiary using Aadhaar number.
Features of Aadhaar Payment Bridge System (APBS)
- Pre supposes that all Government beneficiaries would have Aadhaar linked account number
- Government Department can send file containing IIN, Aadhaar No and Amount
- APBS will receive the disbursal payment instruction from the Government Departments through Sponsor Bank – (Banks has ability to convert in the required format)
- The bank identifier would be used to route transaction to the destination bank – the destination bank will maintain the linkage to Aadhaar number and bank account for seamless credit to the customer
- Enriched MIS to participants
- Secure Clearing and Settlement
Bharat Interface for Money (BHIM) is an app that lets you make simple, easy and quick payment transactions using Unified Payments Interface (UPI). You can make instant bank-to-bank payments and Pay and collect money using just Mobile number or Virtual Payment Address (VPA).
The following are the features of BHIM:
- Send Money:User can send money using a Virtual Payment Address (VPA), Account Number & IFSC, Aadhaar Number or QR code.
- Request Money: User can collect money by entering Virtual Payment Address (VPA). Additionally through BHIM App, one can also transfer money using Mobile No. (Mobile No should be registered with BHIM or *99# and account should be linked)
- Scan & Pay: User can pay by scanning the QR code through Scan & Pay & generate your QR option is also present.
- Transactions: User can check transaction history and also pending UPI collect requests (if any) and approve or reject. User can also raise complaint for the declined transactions by clicking on Report issue in transactions.
- Profile: User can view the static QR code and Payment addresses created or also share the QR code through various messenger applications like WhatsApp, Email etc. available on phone and download the QR code.
- Bank Account: User can see the bank account linked with his/her BHIM App and set/change the UPI PIN. User can also change the bank account linked with BHIM App by clicking Change account provided in Menu and can also check Balance of his/her linked Bank Account by clicking “REQUEST BALANCE”
- Language:Up to 8 regional languages (Tamil, Telugu, Bengali, Malayalam, Oriya, Gujarati, Kannada ,Hindi) available on BHIM to improve user experience.
- Block User:Block/Spam users who are sending you collect requests from illicit sources.
- Privacy: Allow a user to disable and enable mobilenumber@upi in the profile if a secondary VPA is created (QR for the disabled VPA is also disabled).
Key Features of BHIM App –
- Maximum limit- User can transfer maximum amount upto Rs 20,000in a day.
- You can send upto Rs. 10,000 in a single transaction.
- Transaction Charges – There is no transaction charges.
- You can transfer money to any bank account.
- No need of activating ‘internet banking’ to use BHIM APP.
- You can transfer money to a person using his mobile number.
- UPI PIN– It is a four or six digit number which is set by the users itself on BHIM after the registration process. UPI PIN is used for authenticating all transactions done on UPI platform (BHIM or *99# or UPI apps).
- VPA – Virtual Payment Address (VPA) is a unique identifier which you can use to send and receive money on UPI.
Note: You can use two VPA’s. First one is the default VPA (mobile number@upi). The second one, you can create on “My Profile” page.
How can you send money on BHIM? Users can send money by using one of the following details of the beneficiary.
- VPA (Registered on UPI)
- Mobile No. (Registered on UPI)
- Aadhaar Number (Should be linked to a bank account)
Aviva India Life
Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance, Bajaj Allianz Renewal Premium
DHFL Life Insurance, DHFL Renewal Premium
Exide Life Insurance, Exide Life Renewal Premium
Future Generali India Life Insurance, Future Generali Renewal Premium
HDFC Standard Life, HDFC Renewal Premium,
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance, ICICI Prudential Renewal Premium
IndiaFirst Life Insurance, IndiaFirst Renewal Premium
Life Insurance Corporation – LIC, LIC Renewal Premium, Life Insurance Corporation – LIC, Micro Insurance Renewal – LIC
Max Life Insurance, MLI Renewal Premium
Reliance Nippon Life Insurance, Reliance Renewal Premium
SBI Life Insurance, SBI Renewal Premium
Sahara India Life Insurance, Sahara Renewal Premium
Shriram Life Insurance, Shriram Renewal Premium
Tata AIA Life Insurance, Tata AIA Renewal Premium
Banking with us: SBI, ICICI, Yes Bank Ltd.
Services: Money Deposit, Withdrawals, Transfer to Any Bank by AEPS/IMPS/NEFT/RTGS Instantly
PAN Card Company with Us:- NSDL/UTTITSL
Service: NEW PAN /Correction of PAN Charges as per service provider no extra charges apply.
Insurance Company With Us:-
Services: New Insurance Creation, Renewals Collection, Motor Vehicles New, First Party, Third Party Insurance, Renewal Premium Payment
Agri Pump Set Insurance, Cattle and Live Stock, Farmer Package Policy, Fire and Allied Perils, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Comprehensive, Motor Third Party, Personal Accidental, Travel Insurance
From below mentioned companies:-
Aviva India Life Aviva Renewal Premium Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Bajaj Allianz Renewal Premium DHFL Life Insurance
DHFL Renewal Premium Exide Life Insurance Exide Life Renewal Premium Future General India Life Insurance
Future General Renewal Premium HDFC Standard Life HDFC Renewal Premium ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
ICICI Prudential Renewal Premium India First Life Insurance India First Renewal Premium Life Insurance Corporation – LIC
LIC Renewal Premium Life Insurance Corporation – LIC Micro Insurance Renewal – LIC Max Life Insurance MLI Renewal Premium Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Reliance Renewal Premium SBI Life Insurance SBI Renewal Premium Sahara India Life Insurance Sahara Renewal Premium Shriram Life Insurance Shriram Renewal Premium Tata AIA Life Insurance Tata AIA Renewal Premium
PAN Card Center, ICICI Redif Payment Chanel Partner, Super Distributor, Distributor, ICICI Lombard Insurance Agent
All India Bill Pay:-
Mobile Recharge (Post Paid/Prepaid), DTH Recharge, Electric Bill Payment, Telephone Bill Payment
GSTIN Registration, Income Tax E-feeling, Company Registration, Disability Certificates , Trade License
Pension Account Opening And Payment
Message From The Founder & Secretary
“REDIF’s approach to Public Relations is to create, modify, enhance, and protect the business environment of REDIF clients through creating informed opinions in key audiences based on the creative presentation of truthful information.
The carefully balanced combination of knowledge of the local conditions, the innovative approach to communications, and the experience in work in international partnerships, enhance REDIF’s capabilities to effectively manage perceptions of key audiences. Adherence to stringent ethical standards, as well as the use of creative communications tools makes. REDIF capable of optimally satisfying the communications needs of its clients.”
C K Maitra
Founder & Secretary
Our Approach & Our Story
Rural Environmental Development And Implementation Foundation, is a Voluntary Development Organization established for building capacities of people to enable them to participate in the process of their own development. Society believes that, people are the masters of their destiny, but the fact is they are not aware of their potentials and capacities. The reason is people were never treated as partners in the process. They were always treated as beneficiaries. Therefore; they have developed an attitude of dependency and helplessness. REDIF, as an organization strongly believes that; if empowered and get them organized, people can effectively participate in the process of development, and even they can own the entire process.
Society strongly believes that without people’s participation and involvement process of sustainable development cannot be initiated and sustained. Here, for us participation and involvement has a definite meaning. For us participation means involvement in decision making processes. Therefore; while organizing any activity, organization takes care that people are involved in this process of decision making. Once they are involved in this process of decision making it becomes easy for preparing them to contribute the resources. Participation in decision making and contribution of resources really gives the people a feeling that they are the partners in the process.
Finally REDIF Organization intends to initiate a process of self-sustained, self-reliant process of development in the communities. With this approach and strategies REDIF works with PEOPLE DOWN TO EARTH LEVEL.
Hence, if we want, can we changes our things. Come on the way of change the environment for rural public.
With The 15 numbers of Head Office Staff;
Name of Field Officers/Block. We could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives by us and our business and what’s unique about our process. What we write here should be something distinct and interesting about our business that sets it apart from others in the same industry.
C K Maitra
Founder & Secretary/Chief Functionary
This is should be a prospective customer’s number one call to action, e.g., requesting a quote or perusing our product catalog.